The five+three blog is coming soon. It will have web design tips, ideas for setting up your new site, and many other helpful hints and links for anyone new to hosting their own website. Stay tuned.
Please see the 5+3 RSS feed page for the latest cutting-edge news from our design group. Or simply click on the RSS icon below for a direct link to subscribe. We'll keep you up-to-date on the changes out here in the web design world.
five+three8.0clean. elegant. effective. by design.
services we offer
we like to keep this simple, too.
our web site.design packages
We offer a variety of styles of web sites. Whether your needs are for an identity site, either for you or your business, a promotional web site, or a site specifically for sales of products or services, we will tailor your web site to your needs.
Our Rate Sheet, like we said, is simple.
your web site package.will include
- initial consultation for your unique requirements. (facilitated by completing this questionnaire and emailing it back to us.)
- the pre-design setup
- definition of your site's goals and purpose
- domain name registration
- web site hosting
- the actual site design
- web site design - up to 5 pages
- seo optimized copywriting of your pages
- initial email box setup
- the follow-through
- web site uploading to the host server
- initial SEO (site optimization and search engine submission)
- copywriting (or rewriting of yours) designed for SEO optimization
- digital processing of client materials, eg. logo, documents, pdf conversion and creation
- additional pages
- website alterations
- regular updates and maintenance
- additional email boxes (up to five)
- email forwarding setup
- ongoing site optimization
- ongoing domain registration and hosting
correct code.so they will find you
All websites will be fully w3c compliant, designed for full content and navigational accessibility, and written with standards-compliant xhtml and css code. Exceptions would include specific requirements made by the client that require unusual code and/or scripts. The client will be notified in advance of the impact of these scripts.
We like to keep it simple, elegant and clean, because we believe that a simple, direct site has the most aesthetic appeal and the most powerful impact. Better for your visitor, better results for you.